Sunday, September 25, 2011

Illness and a love affair with tape

On Sunday night, I got very sick and was unable to go in on Monday. I called Mrs. Walsh and let her know I was unable to come. On Wednesday and Friday, I worked from 8 to 12 both days because I still felt under the weather.

Because she doesn't have a large budget, Mrs. Walsh has to order materials or order the materials to protect the books. She chooses to order books because she rather have the students read than protect books. She had gotten in a new shipment of books that needed to be cataloged. Both days, I cataloged this books and put tape along the spines and other areas that needed to be protected from the wear and tear of kids. I read to a 1st grade class. I also started working on my bulletin board.


Clip from:
http://www.fundraw.com/clipart/clip-art/2206/Tape-Dispenser/

No comments:

Post a Comment