Saturday, November 19, 2011

Last week of regular library time

This past week was my last week of regular library times. All three days, I read to nearly all of the classes to let my supervisor work on book and reading fair materials. On Monday and Wednesday, I taught my mythology lessons to the 5th and 6th grade. It went pretty well but they had the it-almost-a-week-long-break bug. They are pretty interested in mythology however know hardly any myths outside of Greek. My final week in practicum will be the week after Thanksgiving when the book fair will be held. It will be nice change of pace but I do not know what I have gotten myself into. The book fair will complete all of my hours.

No practicum next week due to the school being closed for Thanksgiving break!

This is Ganesha, the god of good luck in Hinduism. We discussed why he has an elephant's head.

I went in from 8:00 to 1:40 on Monday, 8:00 to 2:45 on Wednesday and from 8:00 to 3:00 on Friday.


Picture from:
http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/R/Erica.L.Rau-1/aboutme.html

No comments:

Post a Comment